2 Adults 12 days
This is a 13 day tour is on road caravan and motor home friendly.
Starting in Khancoban NSW, our tour will follow the Murray River through such towns as Albury, Echuca, Wentworth, all the way to Goolwa in South Australia. The Murray River is Australia’s longest river with a length of 2508 kilometres, and together with its tributaries, forms part of the Murray – Darling River System.
Join us on an epic 2 week adventure down the Murray. Discover how life used to be like in the Snowy Mountains. Find out who “The Man from Snowy River” really was.
Enjoy a relaxing river cruise on a paddle steamer and marvel at early 1900’s engineering designed to make the river easier to navigate. Also, will visit the largest military museum in country, as well as enjoy the tranquillity of The Coorong with its abundant bird life.
Included in tour fees:
- All camping, Caravan Park fees and permits
- All Breakfasts
- Welcome Dinner
- Man from Snowy River Museum
- Hume Dam
- Army Museum Bandiana
- PS Canberra paddle steamer cruise
- Rural Life Museum
- Visit Lock 1, the first Lock to be built on the Murray River
- PS Marion paddle steamer cruise
- Spirit of the Coorong for a cruise to the Murray River Mouth
- Farewell Dinner
- Camp cooking plate – cooking and packing hints
- Fully-equipped escort vehicle fitted with satellite phone and emergency first aid kit